the motorcycle diaries

chim + shup + fuzz + jo | the softballer, tennis player, councillor and judoka | (wannabe) girl jocks | 03a15 hwachonggg | arty farty humanz | travel HK | cycle pasir ris | dinner anywhere | what we have in common - our restlessness, our impassioned spirits, and a love for the open road

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

hello!

in new york now, almost missed my flight cos i fell asleep in the waiting lounge, but thankfully the flight was delayed.

crashing estelle's place.

will tell you all about my starbucks experiences later. trying to conserve my battery and do my bloody hist paper that my prof's making us hand in IN THE MIDDLE OF SPRING BREAK. grrrrr.

had a good time at the hilton, now having a good time at hotel estelle. heh.

later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker