the motorcycle diaries

chim + shup + fuzz + jo | the softballer, tennis player, councillor and judoka | (wannabe) girl jocks | 03a15 hwachonggg | arty farty humanz | travel HK | cycle pasir ris | dinner anywhere | what we have in common - our restlessness, our impassioned spirits, and a love for the open road

Monday, January 09, 2006

3am and I cannot sleep in the sublet apartment. There is a golden muted (because it is late and indecent to be raucous at such a rare moment of quiet) contentment washed over my body that’s finally at peace with itself in the privacy of a separate room from others. I cannot bear to wake up to an unknown day; there is much to savor in this soft moment filled with unspoken poetry, and so I continue thinking and typing while the others are lost in their dreams a wall away.
sorry guys but there is no one else awake right now. cyberspace and your eyes are my companions at this time.

3 Comments:

  • At 12:47 AM, Blogger jo said…

    hey my darling,
    my address is:

    Rm 253 Commonwealth Hall
    1-11 Cartwright Gardens
    London WC1H 9EB
    United Kingdom

    hey i actually sent u a letter long time ago before i left for london.. haha u dont seem to have received it tho!

     
  • At 2:28 PM, Blogger shups said…

    my life absolutely sucks now! everything's going wrong and even my laptop died in its hibernation! how can i live without it in hall!?!? WHINES. friday the 13th!!!! =(

     
  • At 2:40 PM, Blogger chiminychim said…

    oh no! what happened?!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker