the motorcycle diaries

chim + shup + fuzz + jo | the softballer, tennis player, councillor and judoka | (wannabe) girl jocks | 03a15 hwachonggg | arty farty humanz | travel HK | cycle pasir ris | dinner anywhere | what we have in common - our restlessness, our impassioned spirits, and a love for the open road

Monday, January 02, 2006

happy new year!

hello girls! happy new year! =)
i didnt realise that we've hit the big 6-0 for no. of entries! congrats to us, chim especially haha. anw i wanna hear all bout your trips to peru and spain and vienna, so do post your stories and pictures ok!
anw the latest 'fun' thing i did was to go to the zoo, so here are some pics.


can you see the monkey on the tree and the behinds of the elephants haha. dont you just like nice sunshiny pics? i know i do anw haha.


i was trying to pose like the giraffe!

but anw, sch's starting for me tmr and its gonna be another mad rush, so enjoy your hols while you can! tennis quarters for me too, freaking out cos the gal's really much much better than me- keep your fingers crossed for me, whichever part of the world you're in now! we're tied at 1-1, postponed cos of rain delay last week. 3 matches to go- 1 quite beyond hope unfortunately, 2 more including my own needing a miracle! on another note, my sporty friends, do you all want individual glory more than team glory? team glory is great of cos, but ive realised that what i want most for tmr is to win my match, for myself and for all my years of playing- team glory's just an extra perk if possible. my friend commented that i was quite an 'individualistic' player cos i dont like playing doubles. i like concentrating on my own game and not having to worry bou t dancing ( playing) to the same tune as my partner. sigh. I NEED A MIRACLE!

have you all received my cards? i know jo has.. fuzz dear dont give me the cold shoulder! haven heard from you in such a long time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker