the motorcycle diaries

chim + shup + fuzz + jo | the softballer, tennis player, councillor and judoka | (wannabe) girl jocks | 03a15 hwachonggg | arty farty humanz | travel HK | cycle pasir ris | dinner anywhere | what we have in common - our restlessness, our impassioned spirits, and a love for the open road

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Just in time

Before you came my time was running low oh baby
I was lost the losing dice were tossed
My bridges all crossed nowhere to go
Now you hear now I know just where I’m going
No more doubt of fear I’ve found my way
For love came just in time you’ve found me just in time
And changed my lonely nights and changed my lonely nights
And changed my lonely nights and changed my lonely nights
And changed my lonely nights that lucky day

someone triggered off the memory of this song from
before sunset,but he's not related in the way the
song suggests. maybe it's the endorphins from the
pain, but i feel a lot of love now, both from and
for the world! or maybe it's the intruders.
grin.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:47 PM, Blogger shups said…

    hahahah! im sure you're swooning over J! heh heh. pls share more stories!!

    but hey, you shld remind hx to let skeletons stay in the closet. im so surprised she forwarded the jap email.

    work is INSANE- totally not civil service. grrh. but good la

     
  • At 1:53 AM, Blogger chiminychim said…

    will reply soon. need to rush a paper! and this girl's practically living at my place now cos she's in an emotional and work mess. good friend of J too. the world's quite incestuous here.

    yeah! hopefully you're being challenged in a good way, so you feel ALIVE.

    i almost got a heart attack this morn when hx told me. and this after i found out something horrific about I two nights ago. will email.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker