the motorcycle diaries

chim + shup + fuzz + jo | the softballer, tennis player, councillor and judoka | (wannabe) girl jocks | 03a15 hwachonggg | arty farty humanz | travel HK | cycle pasir ris | dinner anywhere | what we have in common - our restlessness, our impassioned spirits, and a love for the open road

Sunday, December 07, 2008

BARBARIANS

bribe turned genuine token of friendship paper napkin flower


sanest of us all


i said candid shot! most outrageous person i know


my favorite bear, ever




And the best pic is yet to be in my possession, with the biggest baddest barbarian of them all. let's just say piggybacking 2 people who tower over me isn't a good idea - especially when they decide it's my turn to be in the air.

Will try and show girl who torments me with affection all the time - the only person who's managed to get me to talk about myself without knowing her for years first.

Probably means something when the people i spend tonnes of time with are aspiring professors. the fit's not entirely smooth, though, and sometimes it's easier to be with the aspiring/current government people. Different conversations, more of fascination with the first and relaxed solidarity with the others. Then there're those who understand the nuances of the craziness that's naturalized into our situations, and who bear witness to my burstful spirit when i need someone who knows where i'm coming from.

a bit miffed at social and cultural studies

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker