the motorcycle diaries

chim + shup + fuzz + jo | the softballer, tennis player, councillor and judoka | (wannabe) girl jocks | 03a15 hwachonggg | arty farty humanz | travel HK | cycle pasir ris | dinner anywhere | what we have in common - our restlessness, our impassioned spirits, and a love for the open road

Thursday, November 02, 2006

he ain't heavy, he's my brother



speaking of brothers, guess what... my big bro should be coming to UK to study. in the uni of sussex (down in brighton look at the nice photo of nice houses) next year... yeap he's doing a 2nd undergrad degree which leads to masters.. or at least that's his plan if all goes well. truth be told its quite a burden to me and my parents.. but yeah, i can at least do my part by taking care of him and going down south once in a while. sigh... family. cant live with them, cant do without them.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:30 PM, Blogger chiminychim said…

    it'll be nice to have family near you, but aiyoh! i hope he's thought it through well, for himself and everyone else in the family..

    wanna go to oxford with me in jan?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker