the motorcycle diaries

chim + shup + fuzz + jo | the softballer, tennis player, councillor and judoka | (wannabe) girl jocks | 03a15 hwachonggg | arty farty humanz | travel HK | cycle pasir ris | dinner anywhere | what we have in common - our restlessness, our impassioned spirits, and a love for the open road

Thursday, October 12, 2006





welcome to my humble abode guys~ open for whoever is in london and in need of a roof over your head. anyway post pics of where u guys r right now ok? haha... just to document where each of us r at this very moment in time.

4 Comments:

  • At 4:39 PM, Blogger shups said…

    your room's really nice! i wish i could go over too!
    i havent bothered myself with decoration cos im leaving soon anyway. i use a trash bag as my laundry bag haha. my house is a big sty, no thanks in part to me.

     
  • At 11:50 PM, Blogger chiminychim said…

    hey jo, heard that you'll be hosting my brother as well. i hope we're not bugging you too much. i'll cook and clean for you and you can make him your personal slave for that week hehehe

    i've been putting off repairing my camera, so no pictures yet. i'll get it fixed soon cos my room will degenerate into messiness and then i can't show it.. your room looks comfy and cosy, why no natural light??

     
  • At 6:04 AM, Blogger jo said…

    hey chimsters, its no trouble at all. i think we r going wales! 2nd wk of december if im not wrong but its not confirmed =) no natural light cos i stay in the BASEMENT! booboo. i rarely open my window too... ah well. grawrrr! hey shups, using a trash bag is really quite funny. but ure not living out of ur luggage bag rite?? haha.

     
  • At 11:11 AM, Blogger shups said…

    haha nope ive unpacked :) though none of my clothes are hung up cos i cant be bothered to buy hangers. makes things easier when i have to hide in the closet anyway, one huge empty space :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker