the motorcycle diaries

chim + shup + fuzz + jo | the softballer, tennis player, councillor and judoka | (wannabe) girl jocks | 03a15 hwachonggg | arty farty humanz | travel HK | cycle pasir ris | dinner anywhere | what we have in common - our restlessness, our impassioned spirits, and a love for the open road

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

hehehe

hehehe my first class could not meet cos haven't had a lecture. so i'm up in my room eating and typing this now. you guys must remind me to eat less cos i had a weird dream last night after stuffing myself at dinner and i woke up missing home very much. life isn't a bed of roses here i guess. my ultra subconscious depths is telling me that what i really want is to eat a homecooked meal or have something healthy with you all (thanks to shup) maybe. anyway here is a condensed (because of all the complaints about my posts' lengths) photo journal of life so far.
this is the chao informal and slack convocation on the left.
These are John, my neighbour, and Di Fan, my roomie. They refused to smile for me.













Me while trudging up a super long hilly trail. I think that's berkeley city i'm pointing toward.


Finally at the summit of Claremount Canyon Preserve.

After the hike, dinner at Fendy's house. Fendy actually cooked for 8 of us wow. That's Morris, Joseph, Wilson, yonghe, Zhenyu and Fendy.

3 Comments:

  • At 12:48 AM, Blogger chiminychim said…

    oops this had a nice organisation while i was drafting it. no idea what happened leh.

     
  • At 10:24 AM, Blogger shups said…

    its gorgeous! =)
    why does healthy food relate to me? even my roomie says so! weird.
    jo and fuzz and hx (?) : beckham-nap (who else) BECKHAM for me!

     
  • At 11:47 AM, Blogger chiminychim said…

    cos you resolved to not eat junk food for a year

    and you're very thin

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker