the motorcycle diaries

chim + shup + fuzz + jo | the softballer, tennis player, councillor and judoka | (wannabe) girl jocks | 03a15 hwachonggg | arty farty humanz | travel HK | cycle pasir ris | dinner anywhere | what we have in common - our restlessness, our impassioned spirits, and a love for the open road

Saturday, August 20, 2005

yozzie

helllooo...
i like the sound of 'the shup'- makes me sound like some hotshot =) and for the record, my name's shu ping, not shuping, my dearest yi ' ' hui.
i had a slack day today, my first in many many weeks! but im very very restless ( bounce, bounce, bounce!) and kinda disgruntled about the state of things here i guess. ugh. i dislike being alone and having to be independent. *whines*
sigh. did i mention that tonight's gonna be my first night staying alone in my hall? i wonder how things will turn out.
p.s. fuzz, its you left now =) and chim, u better pack faster and rest more!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker