the motorcycle diaries

chim + shup + fuzz + jo | the softballer, tennis player, councillor and judoka | (wannabe) girl jocks | 03a15 hwachonggg | arty farty humanz | travel HK | cycle pasir ris | dinner anywhere | what we have in common - our restlessness, our impassioned spirits, and a love for the open road

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

restless

yo in the past week or so i've shocked myself and i'm going to shock you'll now. i slapped my neighbour! i, who used to run away from ants! i feel like a big bitch now leh, because i don't normally lash out at people like that, but that guy has been bullying me big time for a while, and he just went too far one night. then i felt bad and so just ignored him when he started vrbally abusing me after i slapped him, and turned my back to him in my bed. but i was so pissed off because i thought then that he thoroughly deserved that slap and he was a jerk, that i started crying in bed. but he didn't see lah, and for that i'm grateful cos too much drama already, except now he probably thinks i'm a mega bitch, and we're not talking at all. exciting floor life right. worst thing is my roommate has a crush on him, so what the hell do i do... i hate immature people. can you believe this happened to me of all people?!? i think you guys make me mild, so in singapore i'm like a sheep. now i'm a snarling ball of antagonism?? but i still think it's not my fault that it's so screwed up, and i don't care anymore.

because i feel so restless now. i'm itching to fill every hour with something to do. horrible neighbour seems very trivial compared to all the things i can do with my time here.

anyway, on a happier note, i ran (or jogged more like it) 21km in the San Jose Silicon Valley half-marathon! muscles and ankles ache, but the run was super enjoyable, gorgeous weather and trees turning red and gold all the way. i love autumn here, it has all the rich mature elegance that i lusted after when i read Persuasion by Jane Austen.

i desperately need a new way to pose in photos. this is me after the run, holding up my finisher's medal. didn't stop to walk! whee.

oh yeah, went for two halloween things. will upload photos once i get hold of them. just say for now that i was a french maid (bloody mistake, looked like a real maid like my friend said, and it ws bloody uncomfortable) and then a blue and white faced freak with a hat and a cane. can't imagine right. i've loads of the face paint left, will scare you all one day. and hey thinking of visiting during spring break, will bug you guys next year. for now, i've booked my ticket to peru, will be there dec 20th to jan 1st. argh! 82km hike to see ruins on a mountain. will i be eaten by cannibals? recruited by drug lords? tricked of everything but the clothes on my back? obviously i don't know much about peru, i'm damn excited about it. can't speak a word of spanish, don't know nuts about the place, and i'm going to trek there with nothing but a backpack. whee. i hope i get to see beautiful brown muscular things.

as usual, personal parting words:
jo: hehehe i see your belly. cute. i like. i need to talk to you someday man. triangle of LUUUURVE! tel me all about it.
shu ping: that was a very sad quote you put up, i hope you don't believe in it. you must love me at least. i'm your chimpy, you cannot hole up your heart away from my warm grasp.
fuzzy: hmph, beware of your housemate. i hope the one who got stoned didn't and won' tbother you. apart from that, maintain friendly relations with the cute one at least k. i'm coooming one day.

there. my reputation is well and truly ruined. i hope you all are happy.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:23 AM, Blogger zhuang said…

    hello my lovelies. (: greetings from cold oxford. glad to see you all smiling and showing your white white teeth in all the photos. i like. (: all prepared to host jo for the weekend, with sheryl and serene. fuzzy - come down here at once. miss you all. (: rawr.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker