the motorcycle diaries

chim + shup + fuzz + jo | the softballer, tennis player, councillor and judoka | (wannabe) girl jocks | 03a15 hwachonggg | arty farty humanz | travel HK | cycle pasir ris | dinner anywhere | what we have in common - our restlessness, our impassioned spirits, and a love for the open road

Monday, October 10, 2005

good things come in threes

here's the third post in a row cos well, good things come in threes! anyway:
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
this weekend was supposed to be cheongsuah weekend to make up for next weekend's road trip to yosemite, but of course stupid procrastination and the horrible mantra that keeps on playing in my head, telling me that i'm not supposed to be studying all the time and i must enjoy my time here. i don't think i'm supposed to be enjoying myself this much either! where's my happy medium? now the happiness from a good weekend has a bitter edge because of two papers due tomorrow and a ton of reading to actually do those papers and much-needed preparation for two midterms coming up. ARGH. I seem to have lost the momentum and that essential entheos for my work =(
on reflection however, i wouldn't give up watching The Shining at 1am with other humji people for anything either. I need more than 24 hours a day...
please whip me in spirit and make sure i MUG mondaytuesdaywednesdaythursday. Actually there's com service on thursday oh i'm so screwed i conclude.
Back to the bloody value of poetry and emily dickinson.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker