the motorcycle diaries

chim + shup + fuzz + jo | the softballer, tennis player, councillor and judoka | (wannabe) girl jocks | 03a15 hwachonggg | arty farty humanz | travel HK | cycle pasir ris | dinner anywhere | what we have in common - our restlessness, our impassioned spirits, and a love for the open road

Saturday, September 17, 2005

eh why

eh why doesn't the tagboard show up? is it just my pok laptop?

anyway, here's what my lovely floormates did to me past midnight on a schoolday wheni was trying to sleep:
i'm under the green piece of paper and there is scotch tape (MY scotch tape) above my head from my bed to my wall. lots of it. i slept throughout the whole bed makeover and woke at one plus am to be majorly pissed off grrr these are the times when i feel very old. i'd try and retaliate against morgan and tie him to his bed if not for the fact that he said he may actually like it hence freaking me out and i'll stay out of his room indefinitely.

another friday night gone by, another satisfying late night hanging out. i'm born to bum but there's something horrible just pushing me on in my work why why why
shu ping you must be living the good life now right

1 Comments:

  • At 8:06 AM, Blogger jo said…

    LOVEEE that photo!! it has inspired me to do that to my own hallmates asap :) :) :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker