the motorcycle diaries

chim + shup + fuzz + jo | the softballer, tennis player, councillor and judoka | (wannabe) girl jocks | 03a15 hwachonggg | arty farty humanz | travel HK | cycle pasir ris | dinner anywhere | what we have in common - our restlessness, our impassioned spirits, and a love for the open road

Friday, August 19, 2005

die


my virgin post!

i swear the long and winding road we walked to reach shuping killed my poor battered body off, and i'm still not packed with 2 days to go, and i'm still a non-existent person at berkeley (i'm yi hui not yihui you things...); hence the title. jo and i went back to hc today, actually stayed four hours almost a bloody school day but it was fun seeing Mr B all hum sup still heh and Mr M do an exotic dance pose.

sidenote, if you want to see me in my full glory over the next few months remember you can view me through msn webcam. this is important in case you think the "loser" in "diary of a loser" is me... let me show you the dark side bwahaha.

heh heh this is fun no one is bullying me while i'm being shameless.

why does it take forever to upload photos? am i just slow?

2 Comments:

  • At 12:56 AM, Blogger blurred said…

    see u in ur full glory?!?! arggg nooo my eyes will be as red as yours! hahaha...

     
  • At 6:04 PM, Blogger chiminychim said…

    grrr so you're saying i'm a burning image??? yay.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker